Monday, April 2, 2012

Shea Moisture Review

I love and prefer all natural products over all those nasty chemical filled products that in the end have no healthy benefits but harmful. Shea Moisture is one of my favorite brands right now. The carry a full line of All-Natural remedies. Including face, hair, bath, body, baby and more! The recipes that Shea Moisture use have been carried down through several generations. Shea Moisture DOES NOT participate in any form of animal testing and all of their products are tested by their families and close friends.
Shea Moisture was founded in 1912 by Sofi Tucker. By age 19, Sofi Tucker was a widowed mother of four selling her homemade hair and skin care products all over the countryside. With ever purchase of Shea Moisture a donation is made to empower disadvantaged women realize a bright, healthier future.

Recently, I was sent a bar of Organic Red Bush & Sage Shea Butter Soap with Egyptian Musk. It comes in a nice 8 ounce size bar and is certified organic. I get very dry skin in the winter and have tried several different lotions and remedies to soothe. I was excited when I read about how the soap helps detox and heal your skin. I couldn't wait to see if I finally found a product that would help. When I first open the bar it had a very light clean scent, that I love! When I used the soap for the first time I fell in love. There was no filmy residue left on my skin, no drying out effect like most soaps do and didn't leave any overpowering fragrance either. And best of all my skin felt amazing and wasn't as dry or itchy from the dry winter months!

You can find Shea Moisture products at your local Walmart, Target, Duane Reade and Walgreens stores, as well as these store websites. Be sure to "Like" Shea Moisture on Facebook to be aware of news and new product releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment